Farm Combined Insurance

No two farms are alike, so any farm insurance must be bespoke to you and your farm. As a farmer, you will need to be aware of how your business can be affected by major losses such as fire and seemingly small incidents, all of which can cost you time and money. Farm insurance can provide financial protection against this sort of loss.

What does it cover?

  • Property Damage: Damage caused to property owned by the insured, tenant improvements, stock, machinery, computer equipment. Cover can provide accidental damage but standard cover is fire and perils e.g. storm, flood etc and theft insurance.
  • Public Liability: Public Liability Insurance should be considered if members of the public, clients or customers visit your premises. If you run a home-business, and customers sometimes visit you there, public liability cover might also be a good idea.
  • Employers Liability: This is compulsory liability insurance if your business has anything from 1 employee.  Employers have many legal duties and obligations towards their employee’s whilst they are at work, the most important of these relates to their health and safety.
  • Product Damage: Products liability insurance provides indemnity for your legal liability arising from products sold or supplied or work or services, which you have undertaken in the course of your business.
  • Business Interruption: Insurance against loss of income.
  • Commercial Legal Protection
  • Engineering Inspection
  • Livestock
  • Money & Assault Cover
  • Farm Vehicles & Motor Insurance

Let's arrange your cover today, call us on:
01427 671606 or book a call back

Twitter   Facebook   LinkedIn