Business insurance provides a tailored package of insurance specific to your company’s needs regardless of the business activity or size. This could include but is not limited to manufacturing businesses, wholesale, retailers, or service based companies.
What cover is available?
A combination of cover may be selected to suit your specific needs, an example of these are shown below but every business is unique and at Allsop Commercial Services we will endeavour to find the best package and price for you.
- Property Damage: Damage caused to property owned by the insured, tenant improvements, stock, machinery, computer equipment. Cover can provide accidental damage but standard cover is fire and perils e.g. storm, flood etc and theft insurance.
- Public Liability: Public Liability Insurance should be considered if members of the public, clients or customers visit your premises. If you run a home-business, and customers sometimes visit you there, public liability cover might also be a good idea.
- Employers Liability: This is compulsory liability insurance if your business has anything from 1 employee. Employers have many legal duties and obligations towards their employee’s whilst they are at work, the most important of these relates to their health and safety.
- Product Damage: Products liability insurance provides indemnity for your legal liability arising from products sold or supplied or work or services, which you have undertaken in the course of your business.
- Business Interruption: Insurance against loss of income.