Motor Trade Insurance

Motor trade insurance provides protection for anyone working with motor vehicles, from workshops and test centres to dealerships and delivery drivers. Each policy is tailored to fit your individual needs, but cover can be divided into two basic categories:

Road Risk Insurance covers vehicles belonging to (or associated with) your business, thereby allowing you to be on the road and to trade legally. Our specialist Road Risk department knows the marketplace inside out and can arrange immediate cover that's both competitive and comprehensive. For a quotation call 01427 838000 to speak with a member of our underwriting team.

Combined Motor Trade Insurance is a more complex product, providing cover for every aspect of your business, from public and employers liability to business interruption and Goods in Transit. Finding the right combined policy requires detailed knowledge of both the insurance industry and the motor trade, as well as a clear understanding of your specific business' needs.

ACS has been helping motor traders to find the right insurance cover for more than 35 years, and because we are a truly independent broker we can offer truly independent quotes. We can help arrange competitive insurance for anyone working in the motor trade, from buying and selling to servicing and valeting. And access to a wide variety of markets means we can provide all levels of cover to all sizes of business.

From part-time mechanics to full-time scrap dealers; we are confident that we can help you find the right cover at the right price.

For a quotation call 01427 838000 and to speak with a member of our team.

Let's arrange your cover today, call us on:
01427 838000 or book a call back

Twitter   Facebook   LinkedIn