Commercial Property Insurance

Commercial property insurance covers the cost of repairing or rebuilding your business premises, or replacing your stock or equipment. It covers you against risks such as:

  • Burst pipes (escape of water)
  • Falling trees
  • Fire
  • Flooding
  • Riots
  • Storms
  • Subsidence theft

Buildings Insurance

Buildings insurance covers the cost of repairing or rebuilding your business premises if damaged or destroyed.

Buildings insurance is not required by law, but most mortgage providers will insist that you take out a policy before they give you a loan.

Even if you own your business premises outright you should still consider buildings insurance to cover you against the cost of repairs or rebuilding your property.

If you rent your business premises, buildings insurance is your landlord's responsibility ¬– but you may consider taking out contents insurance to protect your stock and equipment.

You should always insure your business premises against the cost of rebuilding the property, not against its sale price or current market value.

Additional cover

Business interruption insurance covers you if you cannot do business as normal as a result of an event that causes damage to your premises or equipment. It is usually offered as an extra when you buy buildings or contents insurance. It covers:

  • Any shortfall in pre-tax profits resulting from the event
  • Any increased costs in running your business as a result of the event, such as extra accountants’ fees

Commercial Insurance

Commercial Property Insurance gives landlords and investors the peace of mind that their portfolio is completely covered. Whereas some commercial insurance products are designed for larger portfolios, our packages provide cover for a smaller number of properties.

We have teamed up with some of the biggest names in the business to provide cover that's both comprehensive and competitive. And with more than 35 years' experience we have built-up the industry muscle to negotiate some great deals some of which you won't find elsewhere.

Our dedicated commercial insurance team knows all about challenges of being a commercial landlord, and the importance of finding flexible cover. We can arrange cover for all types of portfolio (including mixed commercial and residential properties) whether currently occupied or unoccupied.

While polices can be tailored to suit individual needs, core benefits typically include:

  • Buildings and Fittings Insurance
  • Rent Guarantee Insurance
  • Public and Property Owners Liability

Cover can be expanded to safeguard against a variety of additional risks including:

  • Contract works
  • Unoccupied property
  • Denial and access
  • Failure of Third Party cover
  • Loss of attraction
  • Legal expenses

At ACS we understand that if you want to climb the property ladder; you need to start on a firm footing, and that means finding the right insurance at the right price.

For a quick commercial property insurance quote, call our office and discuss your needs with an experienced member of our commercial team call 01427 838000

From shops, offices and warehouses to landlords with a portfolio of residential properties; we are confident that by tailoring a policy to fit your individual needs we can save you time, effort and money.

Let's arrange your cover today, call us on:
01427 838000 or book a call back

Twitter   Facebook   LinkedIn